Friday, June 29, 2007

Trying To Be Well

I still haven't posted Chapter Four. I'm sorry about that. I will try to get it up for everyone sometime this weekend. I have just been trying not to push myself lately. I've had this terrible cough for the last 3-4 weeks, and it is driving me nuts. The second week that I had it I also had bronchitis, which was no good. I saw the doctor again tonight and they did some blood work and chest x-rays. Everything looked OK, so the doctor is assuming some nasty virus is holding on for dear life in my body. We'll have to see how this next round of prescriptions works.

Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble about personal issues. This was not meant to be a personal journal. I just hate coughing my lungs out. Stay tuned, I have some more information to share in a separate post.

No comments: